Villa Porto Colom Select

Wonderful and modern ground floor apartment renovated in late 2015, with aconcicionado air, heating and free wifi.

Hurtig oversigt

  • 3 soveværelser
  • 6 sovepladser
  • 2 badeværelser
  • 1 toilet
  • 120 m² boligareal
  • 60 m² terrasse
  • Wi-Fi
  • Gårdhave
  • Terrassemøbler
  • Satellit
  • Air-conditioning
  • Opvarmet
Fra
DKK 5.466 735£ 638$ 794
Per uge
Detaljeret pris
+34 619104496
+34 639581261

Beskrivelse (skrevet af ejeren selv)

Wonderful and modern ground floor apartment renovated in late 2015, with aconcicionado air, heating and free wifi.

Wonderful and modern ground floor apartment renovated in late 2015, with aconcicionado air, heating and free wifi.

Ideal to spend your holidays with family or friends. With capacity for 6 people.

It is located in the best area of Porto Colom, 100ml fishing port, marina and the best restaurants, bars and shops.

It has three double rooms with en suite, living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry and a terrace with barbecue where you can enjoy unforgettable dinners.

Faciliteter

Generelt:

sengetøj, håndklæder

Udendørs:

gårdhave, terrasse, terrassemøbler, grill

Indendørs:

Wi-Fi, satellit, air-conditioning, opvarmet, cd-afspiller, dvd-afspiller, radio, vaskemaskine, tv, dørtelefon, strygejern, strygebræt, børnestol, vugge

Køkken:

opvaskemaskine, fryser, køleskab, kaffemaskine, grill, kogeplader, mikroovn, ovn, blender, vandkoger, brødrister

Badeværelse:

bruser

Senge:

2 dobbelt senge, 2 enkelt senge

Udsigt:

Havudsigt

Egnet til

rullestolsvenlig, ældrevenlig, husdyr ikke tilladt, rygning forbudt indendørs, bil ikke nødvendig

Bemærkninger

Rental Conditions

General

Guests can book any day of the week, with a minimum stay of seven nights.

For a confirmed booking, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required. Unless otherwise agreed, the remainder is due in 2 tranches: 70 days (20%) and 30 days prior to arrival (50%).

Upon arrival, the customer, an amount of 300 € in cash collected as a security deposit, welcher am Ende des Aufenthaltes wieder erstattet wird, which is refunded at the end of the stay when the house was returned to the owner or his representative in the contracted state. Any damage caused under the responsibility of the tenant will be deducted from the deposit.

Air conditioning is installed in all bedrooms, the living room and the dining room. The air conditioning operates during 10 hours a day, regulated by a timer switch. For any change required in its operating schedule please address to the landlord or his representative.

Pets are not allowed.

Without the owner’s authorization, it is forbidden to remove furniture or household appliances from the house, as well as move them from one room to another.

House Cleaning

House cleaning is done twice a week, change of towels twice a week and change of bedclothes weekly; on customer request more frequently, against extra charge.

Final cleaning is included in the rent.

Additional Services

Additional house cleaning on customer request, against extra charge.

Change of bedclothes or towels, as well as any other additional service, will only be charged when made on customer request.

On customer request and against extra charge the operating schedule of the air conditioning can be extended to more than the 10 hours per day, provided as standard.

One baby cot and one highchair are available to customers free of charge on request. More are available at extra cost.

Området

Distancer

Lufthavn (Mallorca): 45 kilometer
Strand: 100 meter
Golf: 2 kilometer
Butikker: 100 meter

Underholdning

butikscenter, små forretninger, restauranter, pubs, diskoteker, café, internetcafé, teater, biograf, zoo, vandland, tivoli, havn, kirke, park, marked, strandpromenade, koncerter

Lokale aktiviteter

cykle, dykke, fiske, spille golf, ridning, hiking, bjergbestigning, paragliding, sejle, surfe, svømme, tennis, gå ture, vandski, vindsurfing, bowling

Priser

fra til nat min. ophold
01 nov 2016 30 apr 2017 DKK 781 105£ 91$ 113 4 nætter
01 maj 2017 31 maj 2017 DKK 930 125£ 108$ 135 4 nætter
01 jun 2017 30 jun 2017 DKK 1.078 145£ 126$ 157 1 uge
01 jul 2017 31 aug 2017 DKK 1.302 175£ 152$ 189 1 uge
01 sep 2017 30 sep 2017 DKK 1.078 145£ 126$ 157 1 uge
01 okt 2017 31 okt 2017 DKK 930 125£ 108$ 135 4 nætter
01 nov 2017 30 apr 2018 DKK 781 105£ 91$ 113 4 nætter
01 maj 2018 31 maj 2018 DKK 930 125£ 108$ 135 4 nætter
01 jun 2018 30 jun 2018 DKK 1.078 145£ 126$ 157 1 uge
01 jul 2018 31 aug 2018 DKK 1.302 175£ 152$ 189 1 uge
01 sep 2018 30 sep 2018 DKK 1.078 145£ 126$ 157 1 uge
Medmindre andet er angivet, opkræves betalingen i: € Detaljeret pris
Reservationsbetaling:30 %
Restbetaling 4 uger før ankomst
Depositum:DKK 2.231,16 300,00£ 260,37$ 324,21
Slutrengøring:Inkluderet i prisen
Husdyr:Ikke tilladt
Linned og håndklæder:Inkluderet i prisen
Barneseng:Ikke inkluderet i prisen
Læg DKK 18,59 2,50£ 2,17$ 2,70 (per nat) til hvis du ønsker at bruge en barneseng
Høj stol:Ikke inkluderet i prisen
Læg DKK 18,59 2,50£ 2,17$ 2,70 (per nat) til hvis du gerne vil bruge høj stol
El:Inkluderet i prisen
Vand:Inkluderet i prisen
Wi-Fi:Inkluderet i prisen
Betalingsmetoder:Bankoverførsel
Bemærkninger:Rental Conditions

General

Guests can book any day of the week, with a minimum stay of seven nights.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required. Unless otherwise agreed, the remainder is due in 2 tranches: 70 days (20%) and 30 days prior to arrival (50%).
Upon arrival, the customer, an amount of 300 € in cash collected as a security deposit, which is refunded at the end of the stay when the house was returned to the owner or his representative in the contracted state. Any damage caused under the responsibility of the tenant will be deducted from the deposit.
Air conditioning is installed in all bedrooms, the living room and the dining room. The air conditioning operates during 10 hours a day, regulated by a timer switch. For any change required in its operating schedule please address to the landlord or his representative.
Pets are not allowed.
Without the owner’s authorization, it is forbidden to remove furniture or household appliances from the house, as well as move them from one room to another.
House Cleaning

House cleaning is done twice a week, change of towels twice a week and change of bedclothes weekly; on customer request more frequently, against extra charge.
Final cleaning is included in the rent.
Additional Services

Additional house cleaning on customer request, against extra charge.
Change of bedclothes or towels, as well as any other additional service, will only be charged when made on customer request.
On customer request and against extra charge the operating schedule of the air conditioning can be extended to more than the 10 hours per day, provided as standard.
One baby cot and one highchair are available to customers free of charge on request. More are available at extra cost.

Længere lejemål overvejes (1 - 6 måneder)
Reservationsbetaling:
30 %
Restbetaling 4 uger før ankomst
Depositum:
DKK 2.231,16 300,00£ 260,37$ 324,21
Slutrengøring:
Inkluderet i prisen
Husdyr:
Ikke tilladt
Linned og håndklæder:
Inkluderet i prisen
Barneseng:
Ikke inkluderet i prisen
Læg DKK 18,59 2,50£ 2,17$ 2,70 (per nat) til hvis du ønsker at bruge en barneseng
Høj stol:
Ikke inkluderet i prisen
Læg DKK 18,59 2,50£ 2,17$ 2,70 (per nat) til hvis du gerne vil bruge høj stol
El:
Inkluderet i prisen
Vand:
Inkluderet i prisen
Wi-Fi:
Inkluderet i prisen
Betalingsmetoder:
Bankoverførsel
Ring til ejeren inden du betaler, for at få bekræftet betalingsdetaljerne
Bemærkninger:
Rental Conditions

General

Guests can book any day of the week, with a minimum stay of seven nights.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required. Unless otherwise agreed, the remainder is due in 2 tranches: 70 days (20%) and 30 days prior to arrival (50%).
Upon arrival, the customer, an amount of 300 € in cash collected as a security deposit, which is refunded at the end of the stay when the house was returned to the owner or his representative in the contracted state. Any damage caused under the responsibility of the tenant will be deducted from the deposit.
Air conditioning is installed in all bedrooms, the living room and the dining room. The air conditioning operates during 10 hours a day, regulated by a timer switch. For any change required in its operating schedule please address to the landlord or his representative.
Pets are not allowed.
Without the owner’s authorization, it is forbidden to remove furniture or household appliances from the house, as well as move them from one room to another.
House Cleaning

House cleaning is done twice a week, change of towels twice a week and change of bedclothes weekly; on customer request more frequently, against extra charge.
Final cleaning is included in the rent.
Additional Services

Additional house cleaning on customer request, against extra charge.
Change of bedclothes or towels, as well as any other additional service, will only be charged when made on customer request.
On customer request and against extra charge the operating schedule of the air conditioning can be extended to more than the 10 hours per day, provided as standard.
One baby cot and one highchair are available to customers free of charge on request. More are available at extra cost.

Længere lejemål overvejes (1 - 6 måneder)

Booking kalender

X
Vind et gavekort på 750 euro!
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og måske er du vores heldige vinder af et gavekort til Feriebolig-Spanien.dk på 750€! Vælg fra over 7500 ferieboliger.

 Vind et gavekort på 750 euro!